Small question about the output from the Diff snap.
From the documentation it’s the output of most are fairly clear:
- Insertion = The row from New that isn’t in Original
- Deletion = The row from Original that isn’t in New
- Modified = The rows from Original and New that are the same, but modified in some way
- Unmodified = All rows that are in both Original and New
The issue is number 3. I’ve tried this with sample data and have a few questions:
- I get two documents output in modified, but how do I know that any given rows are from a single comparison (assuming many comparisons will go through the same diff snap in a short space of time)?
- How can I tell which document corresponds to which input? That is to say, how can I tell if any given document output is from the Original or the New input?