cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Get Token API Post method Failing

SnapWizard
New Contributor III

I am have a snap that makes a POST API call to get token an a 2nd snap that uses the token to make another api call to get data. When I execute the pipeline there are no visible errors untill I look at the Pipeline statistics where an error is displayed as follows:com.snaplogic.snap.api.SnapDataException: Failed to execute HTTP request. Reason: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to
find valid certification path to requested target
Resolution: Please check the Snap properties.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SnapWizard
New Contributor III

My problem was solved by selecting the โ€œTrust all certificatesโ€ checkbox

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

mbowen
Employee
Employee

This seems like a certificate issue. I recently had a similar issue with a proxy server which
had a self-signed certificate. I had to import its cert into my Java truststore ($JAVA_HOME/lib/security/cacerts) using keytool. Can you share a bit more information.

SnapWizard
New Contributor III

We are using snaplogic Cloudplex to make the calls to customer api. So do we need to verify the certificate on the Cloudplex server?

Eva Rodriguez

Can you tell me the snap pack that is raising this exception? I assume the customer API is an SSL endpoint. Maybe endpoint certificate isnโ€™t trusted, and needs to be added to cloudplexโ€™s trust store โ€“ not sure. I was working with groundplex, and need to understand the demarcation of responsibility with our cloudplexes. I suppose I should know, but donโ€™t, so will find out ๐Ÿ™‚

SnapWizard
New Contributor III

We are using the Rest Post snap