cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Groundplex not running on server Snaplex does not detect it

Julian1
New Contributor

Hi I am trying to run an instance of groundplex on a server but I am not able to see the snaplex dectecting the node, I got jcc_error.json and I see this error:

“ERROR”,“fi”:“RequestFilter.java:157”,“msg”:“JCC cannot be initialized properly [Error communicating with SLDB: htt ps://elastic.snaplogic.com/api/1/rest/cc/initialize PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target]”

I ran curl -v h ttps://elastic.snaplogic.com:443 as mentioned in this post but the I got a response indicating it is connected.

jcc_error.txt (19.3 KB)

Someone can help to diagnose what is required to do this work?

1 REPLY 1

akidave
Employee
Employee

Welcome to the SnapLogic community !!

The error looks like the request from the Groundplex to the SnapLogic Control plane is hitting a proxy server which is exposing an unrecognized SSL certificate.

Check the Snaplex properties, whether a proxy server is correctly configured. If no proxy is configured, there might be an implicit proxy on the network. The jcc
diagnostics
command can be used to generate a report providing more details about connectivity issues.