cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How can i generate new bearer tokens everytime i am exporting and importing triggered tasks in snaplogic.As of now if i import the bearer token remains unchanged

Nidhi
New Contributor II

How can i generate new bearer tokens everytime i am exporting and importing triggered tasks in snaplogic.As of now if i import any pipeline or task, the bearer token remains unchanged.
Kindly suggest a way in which i can generate random bearer tokens whenever i import the pipelines and tasks.

2 REPLIES 2

bojanvelevski
Valued Contributor

Hey @Nidhi,

From where do you import pipelines and tasks? Github? And is that an automated process or you do this manually?

Nidhi
New Contributor II

Hello @bojanvelevski,

I am exporting the pipelines and tasks i created in a project .And now i want to import them to a different project folder.
I use the existing functionality of export and import in the snaplogic dashboard.
In this process, i wanted that whenever i am importing tasks for the pipelines to a new project, the bearer tokens should be auto refreshed on import since we cannot have same bearer token for a pipeline in different project as different projects have different clients.