cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install SSL Certificate of any external system in Snaplogic?

aditya_gupta41
Contributor

An external system’s SSL certificate needs to be installed to access any of its webservices.
The IP’s are already whitelisted, however I am facing blocker as this a SOAP request that needs to be trigger from Snaplogic. Can anyone help me out?

2 REPLIES 2

spinaka
New Contributor III

Hi @aditya.gupta41 ,

It’s just a 3 step process to be done on all nodes in a Snaplex. You can refer to the following doc page.

https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/1438367/Installing+a+Snaplex+on+Linux#Inst...

Hello,

I am trying to connect to a WSDL URL, but somehow facing errors. The same WSDL URL gets successfully executed via SOAP UI, but get below error while executing from Snaplogic

1. When Library API is set as Apache CXF, the error is: Caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException: Unexpected character ‘d’ (code 100) after ‘<!’ (malformed comment?)
  • at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,3]*
    I have cross checked the ‘Customize Envelope’ several times but couldn’t find anything.
  1. When Library API is set as HTTP Component, the error is: <!doctype html>HTTP Status 404 – Not Foundbody {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;} h1, h2, h3, b {color:white;background-color:#525D76;} h1 {font-size:22px;} h2 {font-size:16px;} h3 {font-size:14px;} p {font-size:12px;} a {color:black;} .line {height:1px;background-color:#525D76;border:none;}

HTTP Status 404 – Not Found

Type Status Report

Message The requested resource [/ws2/services/connectorn] is not available

Description The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.

Apache Tomcat/9.0.37

"

However, all the connection are already setup, but still i am facing these errors. If it worked for SOAP UI for the same envolope request, why isint it happening via Snaplogic?

Please help. Waiting for your response.