This example demonstrates how to attach a file to Salesfoce as an attachment. The sample pipeline will read a file from source, query an account record from Salesforce and attach the file to the record as an attachment.
- Salesforce Read will query the account record that the file will be attached to.
- Extract the Salesforce record Id and OwnerId from the Salesforce output.
- Use the “Binary to Document” to convert the binary file stream to document for mapping
- Merge the ID with the File using the Merge option in Join Snap
- Map the Salesforce Attachment structure
- Create Salesforce Attachment record using Salesforce Create Snap
Salesforce Attachment_2017_02_23.slp (10.3 KB)