cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HTTP payload

ykoppisetty
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

My criteria is, I want to pass the payload with in REST Post snap without fetching the payload from the previous snaps. Is it possible? If Yes please help me on this.
Thank You

4 REPLIES 4

alchemiz
Contributor III

Hi @ykoppisetty,

Yes, setup the pipeline starting with a mapper with 1 input view available and set the mapper expression with

then create a triggered task where you can invoke the generated url as REST/POST

Thanks,
MM

Hi @alchemiz,

Thanks for the reply, but my doubt is lets say if i have a JSON Payload, I am taking it from a JSON generator and then taking REST POST snap to get that payload data by using $ in HTTP Entity field, but my doubt is can i directly take that whole JSON payload in the REST POST snap itself at any section so within one snap i can take that payload which i want to send to any Third party application without fetching that payload from the previous snap.

Thanks
Yathiraj

@ykoppisetty if you are having doubts regarding the REST POST snap buffering the payload then try using the Http Client snap maybe this snap best suits your needs

https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/2614591489/HTTP+Client#Example-6:-Updating...

MM

Will check, Thank you @alchemiz