The Snap Development Documentation website outlines how to build custom Snaps for the SnapLogic Elastic Integration Platform.
It provides an in-depth guides to setting up a development Snaplex and developing and deploying your own Snaps, with explanations, screenshots, and code samples side-by-side, including:
- Creating a Snap
- Reading and writing documents and binary data
- Accepting and validating user input
- Expression-enabled Snap properites
- Suggesting property values
- Understanding Input/Output View Schemas
- Exceptions and Error Views
- Authenticating with Accounts
- Deploying Snap Packs
- Testing Snaps
Check out http://developer.snaplogic.com and start building your first Snap today!