cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Native integration with concur

vshalbnsal
New Contributor

Hi Folks,

I need to develop native intergation from SAP to concur via Snaplogic. For this i need to fetch HTTP headers such as targetURL, targetAuthorisation, etc from the incoming call to Snaplogic. Can someone help?

4 REPLIES 4

vaidyarm
Contributor

Hi @vshalbnsal,

here is one such poc based pipleline i have, SAP_To_concur_2020_05_10.slp (7.0 KB)
if you are not subscribed to concur snap pack, you can use URL sent in header to call rest api service of cocncur (v3 or v2 based on scenario) through rest snap. if it works on oauth , you can make token call in first by rest get and then use token to call actual v3 or v2 concur service through rest post.

Hi Rahul, Thanks for the reply. But could you please help me how to define targetURL and targetAuthorisation in pipeline and then how to test that from Postman.

vshalbnsal
New Contributor

Hi @vaidyarm,

Thanks for the reply. But could you please help me how to define targetURL and targetAuthorisation in pipeline and then how to test that from Postman.

Hi @vshalbnsal,

to pass parameter from postman to pipeline, you can follow below steps

1. use this skeleton pipeline to check connectivity, SAP_To_concur_test_2020_05_11.slp (6.8 KB) , upload this pipeline and create triggered task.

2. open postman use POST method, the cloud URL and snaplogic credentials basic auth to setup connectivity.

3. have Content-Type as application/json and json data as below sample
    [
    {
    โ€œtargetAuthorisationโ€:โ€œnot_your_tokenโ€,
    โ€œtargetURLโ€:โ€œyour_urlโ€,
    โ€œpayloadโ€:โ€œyour_payloadโ€
    }
    ]

4. you can test response by changing values of targetAuthorisation, as it will only accept token which is defined in pipeline parameters and others can be routed out to exit flow.

Note ::
Like header parameter Content-Type, โ€œAuthorizationโ€ header here corresponds to snaplogic trigger taskโ€™s bearer token, hence if passed in header, Authorization should be exactly equal to bearer token of called task. this also means that you have control over the Authorization header as changing it in task will also help you define it as desired.

also, query parameters in postman corresponds to pipeline parameters
if you want to change any pipeline parameter, it can be passed in query section

Thanks