cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Netsuite Upsert to Multiple Addresses on Customer Object

salesopsintegra
New Contributor II

Hello,
I have a requirement to write to multiple addresses on the customer object. I am looking to write to two different address records within Netsuite.

This is a screenshot of what Iโ€™m referring to.

I only see 1 set of address fields on the Customer object in the Upsert snap. How can I accomplish this with the available snaps in the Netsuite pack?

7 REPLIES 7

SpiroTaleski
Valued Contributor

@salesopsintegration

If you add an upstream mapper snap in front of NetSuite Upsert, you will notice that the address is a type of Array.

So, if you want to add multiple addresses, you should compose an array of objects where each object will stand for a single address line.

Hope this helps!

BR,
Spiro Taleski

Vikas2022
New Contributor II

Hello, @SpiroTaleski & @salesopsintegra I have a similar requirement, wherein I have to append the address on top of the existing one, but Snaplogic via NetSuite Update SNAP is overriding it and in NetSuite (Customer) I could only see latest overridden address.

So how can I view both addresses and mark the latest address as Default?

I also checked for NetSuite property override (jsonPath($, "$['soapenv:Body'].getResponse.readResponse.record['listRel:addressbookList']['listRel:addressbook'][*]['listRel:addressbookAddress']['platformCommon:override']"))  it is false

@Vikas2022 

There should be a flag within the address list, called "replaceAll". And while updating, that flag should be set to false. 

Vikas2022
New Contributor II

Thanks, @SpiroTaleski for the prompt reply. However, I cannot see any property/flag (replaceAll) within the address list. Below are the details which I see for the address.
So can you please share a screenshot of that property?

Thanks

"listRel:addressbookList": {
                  "listRel:addressbook": [
                    {
                      "listRel:defaultShipping": "true",
                      "listRel:defaultBilling": "true",
                      "listRel:isResidential": "false",
                      "listRel:label": "3234 Peachtree Road NE",
                      "listRel:addressbookAddress": {
                        "@xmlns:platformCommon": "urn:common_2020_1.platform.webservices.netsuite.com",
                        "platformCommon:country": "_unitedStates",
                        "platformCommon:addrPhone": " 383-89",
                        "platformCommon:addr1": "3234 Peachtree Road NE",
                        "platformCommon:addr2": "#1000",
                        "platformCommon:city": "Atlanta",
                        "platformCommon:state": "GA",
                        "platformCommon:zip": "3046",
                        "platformCommon:addrText": "3234 Peachtree Road NE<br>#1000<br>Atlanta GA 3046<br>United States",
                        "platformCommon:override": "false"
                      },
                      "listRel:internalId": "1"
                    }
                  ]
                }