I have a pipeline that is supposed to run on a daily basis and I’m struggling in writing the logic for a timeframe.
Basically, I have a API picking up data from Workday and we have two parameters (“to” and “from”) as following:
The problem is when I was reading the documentation, it says the the task.end result is an arbitrary date far in the future if I initiate the Task in designer.
What I want to do is:
- First run this pipeline with the ‘to’ date being today and ‘from’ date being yesterday (so, -1 day
- From this, schedule the task to run daily and now instead of passing the ‘from’ date of -1 day I want it to get the end time of the first execution.
- I run today manually at 31/05/2022 at 18:00pm
- The task ends at 31/05/2022 at 18:30pm
- Create the schedule task to run day to day, so starting at 01/06/2022 to run FROM 18:30 (task end of point 2) TO todays date (01/06/2022 18:00pm)
Can someone help me with this?
Thank you so much!