SOAP Execute with MTOM fails with Snaplogic but same envelope works with SoapUI

I am using the following envelope in a SOAP execute snap to transfer a file using MTOM and it is failing but the same envelope in SoapUI works (only difference is that in snaplogic I use a variable to pass the filename):

<soapenv:Envelope

xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"

xmlns:ucm="http://www.oracle.com/UCM">

<soapenv:Header/>

<soapenv:Body>

    <ucm:GenericRequest webKey="cs">

        <ucm:Service IdcService="CHECKIN_UNIVERSAL">

            <ucm:Document>

                <ucm:Field name="dDocTitle">Department Load File</ucm:Field>

                <ucm:Field name="dDocType">Document</ucm:Field>

                <ucm:Field name="dDocAuthor">[sakthisundarajan.rajaram@drivestream.com</ucm:Field](mailto:sakthisundarajan.rajaram@drivestream.com%3c/ucm:Field)>

                <ucm:Field name="dSecurityGroup">FAFusionImportExport</ucm:Field>

                <ucm:Field name="dDocAccount">hcm$/dataloader$/import$</ucm:Field>

                <ucm:Field name="primaryFile">$filename1</ucm:Field>

                <ucm:File name="primaryFile" href="$filename1">

                    <ucm:Contents>cid:$filename1</ucm:Contents>

                </ucm:File>

            </ucm:Document>

        </ucm:Service>

    </ucm:GenericRequest>

</soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

The error suggests to me that there may be something wrong with the filename or how it is being passed. Here is part of the response, and below that are screen shots of some of my settings:

{"@IdcService":“CHECKIN_UNIVERSAL”,“ns2:Document”:{“ns2:Field”:{"@name":“error”,"$":“Error: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException”}}}}}}

Hi swright,

Good day, I think you might need to add the xop node as per document (SnapLogic Documentation)

I don’t see the xop node in your soap envelope

Thanks,
EmEm

Thanks EmEm! I tried this but it still doesn’t work. Here is the envelope I used to try it with:

<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv=“http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
xmlns:ucm=“http://www.oracle.com/UCM”>
xmlns:ns0=“http://www.snaplogic.com/snapbox/mtom”>
soapenv:Header/
soapenv:Body
<ucm:GenericRequest webKey=“cs”>
<ucm:Service IdcService=“CHECKIN_UNIVERSAL”>
ucm:Document
<ucm:Field name=“dDocTitle”>Department Load File</ucm:Field>
<ucm:Field name=“dDocType”>Document</ucm:Field>
<ucm:Field name=“dDocAuthor”>SKIDMORE.INT</ucm:Field>
<ucm:Field name=“dSecurityGroup”>FAFusionImportExport</ucm:Field>
<ucm:Field name=“dDocAccount”>hcm$/dataloader$/import$</ucm:Field>
<ucm:Field name=“primaryFile”>$filename</ucm:Field>
ns0:File
<xop:Include
xmlns:xop=“http://www.w3.org/2004/08/xop/include
href=“cid:ScottSkidID_Snap1”/>
</ns0:File>
</ucm:Document>
</ucm:Service>
</ucm:GenericRequest>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

BTW - I also changed the Content_ID:

Thanks,
Scott