cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting Error after Netsuite Search

rmedeiros
New Contributor III

Hi!

I’m building an integration here that gets contacts from Hubspot and update them as customers to Netsuite. I’m getting data from Netsuite by querying a saved search. After getting the data i need to sort to diff. The problem is that when i validate it takes a few minutes to the Netsuite Search to become green and, before that happens, the Sort snap will fail and become red. I tried using the Async Search and had the same issue.

Do you know why its happening?

This is the error shown at Sort snap:
Failure: class java.util.LinkedHashMap cannot be cast to class java.lang.Comparable (java.util.LinkedHashMap and java.lang.Comparable are in module java.base of loader ‘bootstrap’), Reason: Snap failed unexpectedly and did not provide any reason

6 REPLIES 6

rmedeiros
New Contributor III

The image i sent shows the pipeline while its validating, all snaps will eventually become green, except the Sort one.

koryknick
Employee
Employee

Can you show the properties of your Sort snap? A sample of the incoming documents to the Sort would also be helpful.

rmedeiros
New Contributor III

These are the incoming docs:

This is the sort snap:

This is what happens when i try the same query but async:

koryknick
Employee
Employee

Try this in the sort:
$record.email[‘platformCore:searchValue’]

It looks like you’re trying to have the Sort work on an object, which I believe it can only handle scalar values.