cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Trial Users: List of Resources to Get You Started

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

Welcome to the SnapLogic Community! This category is to help our free trial users learn how to use the SnapLogic Enterprise Integration Cloud.

Getting Started

• Donโ€™t have a free trial account yet? Sign up here.
  • Once you receive your login credentials, log into the SnapLogic platform at: https://elastic.snaplogic.com.
  • View the โ€˜How Toโ€™ training videos to learn how to navigate through the SnapLogic platform and build pipeline flows.
  • Review the SnapLogic Product Trial Quick Start Guide for more information about the free trial.
  • To view shared best practices and post product and support questions, use this SnapLogic Community to communicate with other SnapLogic users.

โ€˜How Toโ€™ Training Videos

These short videos provide an introduction to the platform and walk you through how to use the Pattern or pre-built integration pipelines.

Pipeline Pattern Videos

Additional Resources

• To learn more about the SnapLogicโ€™s product features and functionalities, refer to the SnapLogic documentation.
  • You will find a set of Patterns under the Patterns tab in the SnapLogic Designer. Patterns are pre-built, reusable integration pipelines that can be configured through a step-by-step wizard. In most cases, you will need to supply account information for the specified platform and the data or files to use in the process. View the โ€˜How toโ€™ videos to learn how to configure Patterns.
  • The free trial also includes Amazon Redshift Patterns. More information on how to load data into Amazon Redshift can be found in: https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/1438986/SnapLogic+Integration+Cloud+Free+T...
  • For more information on SnapLogic, see the SnapLogic Blog
  • Video: SnapLogic Integration Champions Watch how Box, GameStop, Kaplan, and Pure Storage accelerate their businesses with SnapLogic Enterprise Integration Cloud.
  • Additional videos can be found in the SnapLogic YouTube channel.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Trial Account

• What is the length of the trial? The trial is for 30 calendar days starting the date you sign up. After 30 days, your account to SnapLogic and this Community will be disabled. Existing customers and partnersโ€™ accounts will be kept active in the Community.
  • Can I extend my trial? A trial extension can be made at the discretion of your account manager, but must be requested before your current trial expires. Please contact your account manager for more information.
  • Why havenโ€™t I received an email? You may not have received an email with your account credentials because you have signed up for the trial before or you already have an existing SnapLogic account. Go to https://elastic.snaplogic.com and log in with your existing credentials. You should see โ€œsnaplogictrialโ€ listed in the org drop-down in the upper right. If you havenโ€™t signed up before, make sure that the email wasnโ€™t routed to your spam folder or, if using Gmail and have categories in your Inbox, the Promotions category.
  • Why canโ€™t I log in? The temporary password that was sent in the email is only good for 24 hours. If you did not activate your account right away, go to https://elastic.snaplogic.com and click Forgot Password?.

Using SnapLogic

• Why donโ€™t Snaps connect to each other? Please refer to the Introduction to SnapLogic the Enterprise Integration Cloud (EIC) Designer video or the SnapLogic Product Trial Quick Start Guide to learn how to connect Snaps properly.
  • Will we have access to all Snaps? Only a subset of all Snap Packs are available for the trials. See https://community.snaplogic.com/t/snaps-available-in-the-30-day-free-trial/ for the list of Snap Packs available. If you upload an existing pipeline, Snaps that are not available are shaded red.
  • Will there be any restriction to the type of data I can integrate? There are no restrictions to the type of data you can integrate between two applications, databases, etc. in the SnapLogic platform. However, we recommend that you do not use sensitive or confidential information such as data containing credit card information, social security numbers, etc.
  • Will we have full access to all of SnapLogicโ€™s functionality? You will have a standard user account without administrator permissions. You will not have access to create custom Snaps or add Groundplexes.
  • Can I connect to a database in the trial? It depends on the database and where it is located. Any database installed locally and not available via the intranet would require a Groundplex, which is not available in the trial.
  • Can we create our own custom Snaps? You can create custom Snaps on the SnapLogic platform. You will not be able to create custom Snaps on the free trial, but you have a subset of all available Snaps that you can use to build integration flows.
  • Will I have access to the pipelines I created after my trial? No, the pipelines will be deleted once your trial is over. If you have your own SnapLogic org, you will need to export your pipelines from the Manager. See the documentation for more information.

Trial Support

• Who do I contact if I am interested in SnapLogic for my company? Please contact your Account Manager that will be working with you for the duration of your trial.
  • Who do I contact if I have support questions? Email your questions to trial-support@snaplogic.com or alternatively, you can post questions on the SnapLogic Community site. Support is available during business hours Pacific Time, with a response within 24 hours of the request.

Finishing up your Trial

Are you close to the end of your 30-day free trial and want to save your pipelines for your own SnapLogic org? Export your project from Manager as described in the documentation. You may also want to delete any accounts that you have created. Once your trial is over, you will no longer have access to your project or its assets.

If you have any questions during your trial, post them in the Community or email trial-support@snaplogic.com.

Diane Miller
Community Manager
2 REPLIES 2

Tim
New Contributor

Can we get a trial without a business email address (it is insisting) - I want to use my Gmail account.

dmiller
Admin Admin
Admin

Please email trial-support@snaplogic.com for requests for non-business emails.

Diane Miller
Community Manager