Welcome to the SnapLogic Community! This category is to help our free trial users learn how to use the SnapLogic Enterprise Integration Cloud.
Data Science Trial Users: In addition to the information found in this topic, you can find information specific to SnapLogic Data Science in the Data Science category of this community.
- Once you receive your login credentials, log into the SnapLogic platform at: https://elastic.snaplogic.com.
- View the ‘How To’ training videos to learn how to navigate through the SnapLogic platform and build pipeline flows.
- Review the SnapLogic Product Trial Quick Start Guide for more information about the free trial.
- To view shared best practices and post product and support questions, use this SnapLogic Community to communicate with other SnapLogic users.
‘How To’ Training Videos
These short videos provide an introduction to the platform and walk you through how to use the Pattern or pre-built integration pipelines.
- Introduction to the Intelligent Integration Platform Designer
- Introduction to creating and managing a Pipeline
- For more getting started videos, see Videos in the Knowledgebase category of this Community.
- Salesforce to NetSuite Integration
- Workday to NetSuite Integration
- Redshift to NetSuite Integration
- CSV to DynamoDB
- SFDC to DynamoDB
- SFDC to Amazon SQS
Pipeline Pattern Videos
- To learn more about the SnapLogic’s product features and functionalities, refer to the SnapLogic documentation.
- You will find a set of Patterns under the Patterns tab in the SnapLogic Designer. Patterns are pre-built, reusable integration pipelines that can be configured through a step-by-step wizard. In most cases, you will need to supply account information for the specified platform and the data or files to use in the process. View the ‘How to’ videos to learn how to configure Patterns.
- The free trial also includes Amazon Redshift Patterns. More information on how to load data into Amazon Redshift can be found in: https://docs-snaplogic.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/1438986/SnapLogic+Integration+Cloud+Free+Trial+for+Amazon+Redshift
- For more information on SnapLogic, see the SnapLogic Blog
- Video: SnapLogic Integration Champions Watch how Box, GameStop, Kaplan, and Pure Storage accelerate their businesses with SnapLogic Enterprise Integration Cloud.
- Additional videos can be found in the SnapLogic YouTube channel.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is the length of the trial? The trial is for 30 calendar days starting the date you sign up. After 30 days, your account to SnapLogic and this Community will be disabled. Existing customers and partners’ accounts will be kept active in the Community.
- Can I extend my trial? A trial extension can be made at the discretion of your account manager, but must be requested before your current trial expires. Please contact your account manager for more information.
- Why haven’t I received an email? You may not have received an email with your account credentials because you have signed up for the trial before or you already have an existing SnapLogic account. Go to https://elastic.snaplogic.com and log in with your existing credentials. You should see “snaplogictrial” listed in the org drop-down in the upper right.
- Why can’t I log in? The temporary password that was sent in the email is only good for 24 hours. If you did not activate your account right away, go to https://elastic.snaplogic.com and click Forgot Password?.
- Why don’t Snaps connect to each other? Please refer to the Introduction to SnapLogic the Enterprise Integration Cloud (EIC) Designer video or the SnapLogic Product Trial Quick Start Guide to learn how to connect Snaps properly.
- Will we have access to all Snaps? Only a subset of all Snap Packs are available for the trials. See https://community.snaplogic.com/t/snaps-available-in-the-30-day-free-trial/ for the list of Snap Packs available.
- Will there be any restriction to the type of data I can integrate? There are no restrictions to the type of data you can integrate between two applications, databases, etc. in the SnapLogic platform. However, we recommend that you do not use sensitive or confidential information such as data containing credit card information, social security numbers, etc.
- Will we have full access to all of SnapLogic’s functionality? You will have a standard user account without administrator permissions. You will not have access to create custom Snaps or add Groundplexes.
- Can I connect to a database in the trial? It depends on the database and where it is located. Any database installed locally and not available via the intranet would require a Groundplex, which is not available in the trial.
- Can we create our own custom Snaps? You can create custom Snaps on the SnapLogic platform. You will not be able to create custom Snaps on the free trial, but you have a subset of all available Snaps that you can use to build integration flows.
- Will I have access to the pipelines I created after my trial? No, the pipelines will be deleted once your trial is over. If you have your own SnapLogic org, you will need to export your pipelines from the Manager. See the documentation for more information.
- Who do I contact if I am interested in SnapLogic for my company? Please contact your Account Manager that will be working with you for the duration of your trial.
- Who do I contact if I have support questions? Email your questions to email@example.com or alternatively, you can post questions on the SnapLogic Community site. Support is available during business hours Pacific Time, with a response within 24 hours of the request.
Finishing up your Trial
Are you close to the end of your 30-day free trial and want to save your pipelines for your own SnapLogic org? Export your project from Manager as described in the documentation. You may also want to delete any accounts that you have created. Once your trial is over, you will no longer have access to your project or its assets.
If you have any questions during your trial, post them in the Community or email firstname.lastname@example.org.