The update to UAT is complete and available for use.
The planned release to production environment will be on Sunday, May 14, at 4 am UTC (Saturday, May 13, at 9 pm PT).
Workday Performance Improvements:
Platform Updates Include:
- Integration Assistant
- Enhanced Asset Search with Snap labels
- Pipeline Execution Runtime Network Statistics
- Snaplex Restart
Snap Updates Include:
- [New Snap Pack Added] Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365
- [New Snaps] Field Encrypt and Decrypt, Confluent Kafka Acknowledge, SAP iDoc Document Listener
- Performance Improvements in Workday Read and Write
- Enhancements in Redshift- vacuum, configurable driver
- Enhancements in Tableau- support for 10.1 and S3 upload
Links from within the UAT environment may not work until the new documentation site is rolled out.
Release schedule will be as follows:
April 22, 5 pm UTC (April 22, 10 am PT) - Complete
April 29, 5 pm UTC (April 29, 10 am PT) - First planned update to UAT (up to 4 hours)
May 06, 5 pm UTC (May 06, 10 am PT) - Final planned update to UAT (up to 4 hours)
May 14, 4 am UTC (May 13, 9 pm PT) - Deploy to Production (up to 4 hours)
We encourage customers to take the opportunity to test your integrations and provide feedback through the usual support channels, helping us to ensure a smooth release with no surprises.
Finally, we want to remind you that SnapLogic is requiring an upgrade to TLS 1.2 by June 4, 04:00 am UTC (June 3, 2017, at 9 pm PT).
If you have any questions about the release please contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.