cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unable to execute SOAP Request

aditya_gupta41
Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to connect to a WSDL URL, but somehow facing errors. The same WSDL URL gets successfully executed via SOAP UI, but get below error while executing from Snaplogic

1. When Library API is set as Apache CXF, the error is: Caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException: Unexpected character โ€˜dโ€™ (code 100) after โ€˜<!โ€™ (malformed comment?)
  • at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,3]*
    I have cross checked the โ€˜Customize Envelopeโ€™ several times but couldnโ€™t find anything.
  1. When Library API is set as HTTPComponent, the error is: <!doctype html>HTTP Status 404 โ€“ Not Foundbody {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;} h1, h2, h3, b {color:white;background-color:#525D76;} h1 {font-size:22px;} h2 {font-size:16px;} h3 {font-size:14px;} p {font-size:12px;} a {color:black;} .line {height:1px;background-color:#525D76;border:none;}

HTTP Status 404 โ€“ Not Found

Type Status Report

Message The requested resource [/ws2/services/connectorn] is not available

Description The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.

Apache Tomcat/9.0.37

"

However, all the connection are already setup, but still i am facing these errors. If it worked for SOAP UI for the same envolope request, why isint it happening via Snaplogic?

Please help. Waiting for your response.

Thanks,
Aditya

1 REPLY 1

Supratim
Contributor III

@aditya.gupta41 To test connectivity, you can download the wsdl from your source system and upload manually, like test.wsdl. Service Name/Endpoint/Operation should comes as suggestion after that if there is no issue in WSDL.