Integration platform vs. API management: Which do you choose?
A digital ecosystem helps companies introduce products to the market faster, attract new partners/third-parties and increase revenue from additional channels. However, creating and nurturing such an ecosystem requires integrating a variety of applications that can be cloud or on-premises-based with different data needs, and be accessible by users with varying skill sets. To date, creating APIs and managing them is both time consuming and challenging and most organizations are struggling to keep up with their fast-growing needs while maintaining agility. With SnapLogic Intelligent Integration Platform (IIP), users can not only create new APIs with one click, but also use the same platform to run, securely manage and analyze their APIs all in a unified integration platform.
In this webinar, learn:
- The challenges facing companies building/expanding their digital ecosystem and the role of APIs
- How organizations are leveraging APIs to drive new business value
- The API lifecycle including creating, working with and managing APIs
- The additional benefits of a self-service platform when it comes to working with APIsHow
- SnapLogic can help users with varying skill set levels work with APIs to transform their business processes, launch new initiatives and partner with others to expand their digital ecosystem.