cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workday Account Create Issue

sriiyengar
New Contributor II

I am trying to create a workday account and encountering the following error

“Failed to Validate account: Cannot Parse WSDL Clause: unable to find valid certification path to requested target (Reason: unable to find valid certification path to requested target; Resolution: Please file a defect against the snap)”

I followed instructions from other community topics on workday account creation, but i am not able to get past the error
Following screenshots has details of the connection values used

I would appreciate any help in getting past this issue.

Thank you,
Sri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

del
Contributor III

I see. I re-read the error and have a different idea. Workday updated their SSL certificate chain around March 25 which caused Workday pipelines to fail with similar errors. We had to install the new Workday cert chains to our snaplexes. I recommend contacting SnapLogic support to assist you in determining if this is your issue and how to resolve.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

del
Contributor III

Your Host value looks incorrect. The Workday API has a slightly different host value than the UI. It should probably be something like “wd3-impl-services1.workday.com

sriiyengar
New Contributor II

I actually tried with host as wd3-impl-services1.workday.com and faced the same error.
I was not allowed to post more than one screenshot for a first time post

del
Contributor III

I see. I re-read the error and have a different idea. Workday updated their SSL certificate chain around March 25 which caused Workday pipelines to fail with similar errors. We had to install the new Workday cert chains to our snaplexes. I recommend contacting SnapLogic support to assist you in determining if this is your issue and how to resolve.

sriiyengar
New Contributor II

I have created a Snaplogic support ticket to determine if we have an SSL certificate issue. Will update this post once I hear back and try any options suggested.