cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Using the power of data introspection and SnapLogic's Amazon S3 Snap to access your data!

ajain
Former Employee

We believe in a simple, click not code approach to integration. In this video, you can see how simple it is to access your data from amazon S3 buckets. Let me know what you think!

7 REPLIES 7

venkat
New Contributor

Hi Ajain,

I have bucket under โ€œABC Roleโ€ account, I login into my account then I switch the role to โ€œABC roleโ€. In aws account.

Regards
Venkat

ajain
Former Employee

I see - at this point it would be best if we can have a support member get access to this pipeline and then review + set up a call with you to investigate further. Please file a ticket by emailing support@snaplogic.com or visiting zendesk.

Thank You

brianrandolph
New Contributor III

Things Iโ€™ve found out when using the IAM role, thanks to SnapLogic documentation:

โ€˜If enabled, IAM role stored in the EC2 instance is used to access S3 bucket. Access-key ID and Secret key are required to be empty if this property is selected.
The List, Read and Write permissions are required as per the attached S3 policy for the IAM role stored on the EC2 instance.
This property is valid only in EC2-type Groundplex. In the groundplex, the following line should be added to global.properties and restart jcc : jcc.jvm_options = -DIAM_CREDENTIAL_FOR_S3=TRUEโ€™