cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Data from previous snaps

vkandalam
New Contributor II

Is there a way to access data in the mapper snap in my salesforce soql snap which is right after salesforce update snap

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

darshthakkar
Valued Contributor

Hi @vkandalam,

I’m not super clear with your requirement as your text and diagram depiction seems to be different.
If I’m able to connect some dots, you can either use a copy snap after the snap you want to consume data later with other snaps or simply select “pass through” in your first snap so that data can be used later on.

Let me know if that resolves your question or please paraphrase it so that I can understand it better.
Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

darshthakkar
Valued Contributor

Hi @vkandalam,

I’m not super clear with your requirement as your text and diagram depiction seems to be different.
If I’m able to connect some dots, you can either use a copy snap after the snap you want to consume data later with other snaps or simply select “pass through” in your first snap so that data can be used later on.

Let me know if that resolves your question or please paraphrase it so that I can understand it better.
Thank you.

SpiroTaleski
Valued Contributor

@vkandalam

If you have “Pass Through” checked in the Salesforce Update Snap, then the data from the Mapper Snap will be outlined in the output of the Salesforce Update snap(I guess under the “original” object).

BR,
Spiro Taleski