cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add incoming document to new file row

NAl
Contributor

We want the ability to write a document to a new row within a CSV file. This is only if the document meets certain requirements

Is this possible?
This article from a few years back suggests not and wondered if there has been any advancements

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NAl
Contributor

Hello, here’s an update.
I found this article and used the expression to update the one on my Mapper snap. The resulting dat structure in the target path is the desired outcome!

Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 17.42.35

This is great stuff so far. I’ll probably take a break now from testing and have some dinner before recommencing tomorrow. Thank you @j.angelevski for your patience.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

If the file is located within SLDB then there’s no need for any type of account.
Can you please share the “File*” attribute from the File Reader snap ?

Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 11.23.34

This look fine to me. Did you check if the file is missing from the location by any chance ?

Looks like its accepted the full file location instead of the file name on it’s own.
Just testing this again.

NAl
Contributor

Hello, so the general running of this part of the pipeline is running without triggering the error pipeline but it doesn’t seem to be pulling in the data from the file and the concatenation expression in the Mapper snap still isn’t quite right. It’s difficult to post screenshots on here as there is sensitive data in the JSON messages.