Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Merging segments in json

Hi there, I have input of a snap coming in as but want to have it as and “order-line” renamed as “order-lines” Basically grouping the “data” segment. I have tried Join, Group by Field, Mapper snaps but nothing worked. surely I am not doing right. A...

manohar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Throw exception on 0 documents

Hi All, Apologies if this one has been asked before. There is a scenario in the current pipeline being developed where after a filter operation the number of documents returned can be 0. at this point the pipeline completes as there is no further pro...

ksalem by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Avoid Race Condition due to bulk upload

I have a pipeline with duplicate check logic in place which queries a endpoint and if no matching record is found then stores the file at the endpoint. My doubt is ,for a bulk upload call to this pipeline, will that duplicate check work or not. I und...

Chandan by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data goes null when updating CRM

I’m having an issue with a pipeline, and I’m hoping someone can help me with a solution The pipeline takes data from 2 different databases, and joins them, looks up from a third system, creates a new field, and thenupdates a field in CRM with that ne...

RoyB by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos