Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ignore mapping if empty

hi there, how can I ignore the mapping if I am not getting any values? example in the below screenshot for the record, there’s no attachment so mapping should not happen. for this example since no attachement its failing in the downstream snaps. Tha...

manohar by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 2 kudos

Number is equal ""(empty string)?

Hi there, Can someone explain to me why the following expression generates true as a result: I have the following pipeline: In JSON Generator I have: { "field": null } AutoPrep config: Data type is set to a number; if null, 0 (zero) will be the ...

ionutbarna by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Edit account using API?

I need a way to edit an account programatically using API. In our case, the end-user uses our application to enter the credentials for a data source (e.g. google drive, SFTP etc). I would then like to edit the corresponding account in Snaplogic with ...

aprabhav by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to add a property name to my incoming Array

How to I add a property name to my incoming array: Looks this way: [{ “fileName”: “Invoice.pdf”, “filePath”: “\\Server01\FileFolder\12575\773016951\6b83566e-0908-42f9-9bbe-9adefb296633” }, { “fileName”: “Invoice2.pdf”, “filePath”: “\\Server01\FileFo...

bcole by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Expression in mapper

how to write below expression in snaplogic least( IIF(ISNULL(LINEAR_PREMR_DATE),to_Date(‘01/01/4000’,‘mm/dd/yyyy’),LINEAR_PREMR_DATE), IIF(ISNULL(GO_PREMR_DATE),to_Date(‘01/01/4000’,‘mm/dd/yyyy’),GO_PREMR_DATE), IIF(ISNULL(VOD_PREMR_DATE),to_Date(‘01...

Resolved! Trim last lines in csv file

Team, I have a log file in csv format. But the log file contains status information in first 5 lines and last 3 lines. I can skip the first 5 lines using Skip lines* property in csv parser. But I could not remove the last 3 lines. And I am getting er...