Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to iterate the pipeline

Hello Community, I want to iterate the pipeline when expression get true,below is my current pipeline design In this pipeline I am checking count of Null values of column if all values Null then pipeline wait for 20 Sec and again try to fetch data f...

Github API Pagination

Hey community, This is my first attempt to get pagination working on a rest call but I’m a bit stuck on how to deal with the ‘Has Next’ and ‘Next URL’ options. The API response contains the next URL but it also contains the following URL. What do I n...

How to convert XML data into PDF

Hi all. I have the use case that I need to convert an XML file into PDF, and move it to a DMS (Document Management Systems) for archieving. This means, I can read an electronic invoice (which is mandatory to have in Italy) as an XML from a SQL databa...

lstern by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Filter in a Non-Ultra Pipeline?

I am new to SnapLogic. I have a requirement to execute a REST snap that will return tens of thousands of nested JSON records and only flatten and export records that were modified yesterday. The Filter snap documentation says it only works in Ultra P...

Barbara by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Downloading and Uploading XMLs

I’m working on an integration in which i download a XML from endpoint A then i need to post this xml file to endpoint B, passing it as a file that goes into form-data. How to create the XML file from the response i get from endpoint A? While using P...

rmedeiros by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos