Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sorting Error after Netsuite Search

Hi! I’m building an integration here that gets contacts from Hubspot and update them as customers to Netsuite. I’m getting data from Netsuite by querying a saved search. After getting the data i need to sort to diff. The problem is that when i valida...

rmedeiros by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

JMS Consumer design

I am using a JMS Consumer snap where the Queue name is derived from the pipeline parameter. In such a case , the queue name must always be entered in the parameter. I would like to fetch the queue name from the dynamo DB, along with other values, and...

viji28 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

DynamoDB - query snap

HI All, Looking for getting data from dynamoDB using query snap. Need to bring data using contains in one of the key fields. for example, all records with in 2022. Any help is appreciated

kachanta by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitor Pipelines

when using the following rest call: GET /api/1/rest/public/runtime/? it works fine for up to 40 hour limit, but after that it just stops returning data any help would be appreciated

Pipeline has 3 unlinked input views

Performing joining and union on 3 REST endpoints, In designer its working fine, got expected response after validate, after configured this pipeline as triggered task & In postman getting Pipeline has 3 unlinked input views. Attaching pipeline. Emplo...

kuruara by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos