Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PostgreSQL - Bulk Load snap

Hi Snaplogic gurus, Quick question regarding PostgreSQL Bulk Load snap when input is binary (output from file reader which is a csv) does the psql command also needs to be setup in the nodes to work? something like the SQL bulk load wherein it utiliz...

alchemiz by Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to create JSON Array

Hi, I have a list of JSON objects, trying to add them to an array. Not able to do so, can some help in how to do that. Input: [ { “a”:“101”, “b”:“102”, “c”:“103” }, { “a”:“201”, “b”:“202”, “c”:“303” }, { “a”:“301”, “b”:“302”, “c”:“303” } ] Expected O...

kumar25 by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zoom OAuth Connection

Has anyone attempted to connect to Zoom via OAuth? I can connect and get a token via Postman, but my token in snaplogic does not populate. I’ve looked at the netsuite oauth article that was published. I’ve looked at the overall oauth with SaaS artic...

Sorting Error after Netsuite Search

Hi! I’m building an integration here that gets contacts from Hubspot and update them as customers to Netsuite. I’m getting data from Netsuite by querying a saved search. After getting the data i need to sort to diff. The problem is that when i valida...

rmedeiros by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

JMS Consumer design

I am using a JMS Consumer snap where the Queue name is derived from the pipeline parameter. In such a case , the queue name must always be entered in the parameter. I would like to fetch the queue name from the dynamo DB, along with other values, and...

viji28 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos