Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rest DELETE without passing body

Hi! I have a pipeline that gets a list of IDs from a Rest GET. So i have these splitted JSONs with one ID in each. I need to make a Rest DELETE for each of these ids, but the ID must go on the URL and the body must be empty. I left the HTTP Entity fi...

rmedeiros by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delay or wait process

Hello, I have a requirement where a snap has to wait for n amount of seconds before it executes. The n amount of seconds varies based on the output of the previous snap. How do I carry the output of a variable from a previous snap and pass it as the ...

Resolved! Creating separate jsons

Hi Snaplogic experts, i would like to ask you if there is chance to create from Json like this: { "CompanyName": "TestCompany", "CompanyAddress": "TestAddress", "CarDetails": [ {"Brand": "BMW", "Year": "2020", "Fuel": "Petrol"}, {"Brand": "Jaguar",...

SL12345 by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to handle echo message

Hi all, I’m encountering this error for the first time but we have a ultra task api pipeline running. And today when Iwas testing out the api it gave the error message: Somehow knows what that means. I also saw in the dashboard that we sometime lose...

REST GET snap

Hello Team, I would like to know about a capability. Explaining below: Lets assume i have a json object : {“country”: “US”, “event”: “CREATED”, “OrderNumber”: “1125” } From the above JSON, i would like to pass the OrderNumber to REST GET snap. The RE...

viji28 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sftp fingerprint

We have experienced this problem before, but, unfortunately, I don’t remember how we resolved it. I am trying to sftp a file and I am getting the following error: Error Fingerprint[0] = efp:java.io.GjmU0h9N How do I go about establishing an sftp so t...

clarrivey by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos