Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! CSV Parsing Inputs

Hi All, I have a tab-separated CSV file with let us say 10, 000 records and I am using CSV parser snap to parse the file. The process works fine when there is no data issue but when there is a data issue the whole file fails. Could you suggest if the...

Merge multiple documents to an array in ultra pipeline

We need to merge multiple documents to single array and looking for help. Since it is ultra task, we are running out of options… Input data: [ {“Record”: “1”}, {“Record”: “2”}, {“Record”: “5”}, {“Record”: “4”}, {“Record”: “6”} ] Expected Output: [ “r...

thilkip by New Contributor
  • 25 replies
  • 4 kudos

Using union in Execute SQL snap

I have an Execute SQL where I wan to add column names to my output file before adding the data. For example: select ‘Last_Name’||chr(09)||‘First_Name’ from sys.dual union select rtrim(spriden_last_name) from spriden||chr(09)||select rtrim(spriden_fir...

clarrivey by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to create a Dynamic pipeline

Hi, I have a requirement to extract data through multiple azure tables from SQL server & dump into multiple tables in azure tables. I wanted to create a generic pipeline. Can anyone suggest how to create it? Thanks

Himani by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

REST POST a file to box.com

Hi, I’m trying to do a multi-part form REST Post to box.com upload API which requires a file and an attributes part. We’re getting an error indicating that the parent parameter can’t be found. Parent is essentially the folder id in Box. The box AP...