Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Single quote issue

Hi All, I am facing issue while parsing a csv file data with quote character as single quote and comma separator and some of the data has single quote in it and i need to remove those single quotes but while parsing itself parser is throwing error h...

rashmi by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to fetch values from below array?

Hello Team, I have my input coming like this, [{“@propertyTypeKey”:“Active_Flag”,“@propertyTypeOwner”:“4918”,“value”:“Y”}, {“@propertyTypeKey”:“Data_flag”,“@propertyTypeOwner”:“4918”,“value”:"N}] I need to get my output like below, “Active_Flag” = “Y...

Manigandan by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! API capture POST/PUT content

Hi, I was wondering how to capture the content of a PUT/POST call to update/insert the data into a database. I know how to capture the URL through pipeline paramters (PATH_INFO) to make all my GET requests working but now I’m trying to find a way to ...

Json Parsing issue in json generator

I am trying to parse the below JSON in the JSON generator snap but getting the error. Error: Expecting array for JSON-Path array index, found: Map Payload : [ { “AccountId”: “9999”, “FeatureName”: "test json -->>"$[0].UserIds[0]" test end " } ] I...

vaidyarm by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Azure List/Update Entries 403 Forbidden

We are trying to build a pipeline to read and update user attributes in Azure. We have followed the Azure Application Setup instructions and given API Application permissions to our Application based on Update user guide. [Application: User.ReadWrite...

jwfranks by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos