Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error in Snowflake Bulk Load

Hello, I have a parent and child pipeline where the parent pipeline sends some venue details to child pipeline. Based on the venue details, the child pipeline calls a REST GET to acquire data from vendor and loads into Snowflake table using Snowflake...

Bulk Load data into Postgresdb

Hi all, currently we have a JSON with thousands of objects as following: {[ {id:1, Name: a}, {id:2, Name:b}, {id:3, Name:c}… ]} We tried to use the PostgreSQL - Bulk Load, snap to load data into our database. I would like to ask that do we need to do...

nluu by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong output of Script

I tried running a script but after few rows, the data from different column started to show. For example, I tried loading data in column index 114. It is showing correct data till almost half number of rows but after that it is showing data of column...

abhinavjha by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Multiple Date Format Change

Hi There, I have multiple mappers with multiple date columns in YYYY-MM-DD format, within each mapper which I have to convert into the Oracle database data format. As of now, I am using expression distinctly on each and every column in mappers but th...

Multi child xml to csv help required

HI, I have an xml file that has multiple child arrays within it. I’m struggling to get it into a flat format for export to csv, could someone spread a little snap love on this and help xml looks like this <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <FLE...

bourner by New Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos