Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Expression Library evaluates to ArrowFunction

Hello, i’m trying to nest a function in a map within an expression library, however what i get returned just the ‘callstack’ of the function. Here’s the outcome: [ { "test": "/* ArrowFunction @ line 5:10 */ () => __parent__.salesRegionMapper('account...

Henchway by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Pipeline Status Notification

Hi there, I know that we can receive notifications for Pipelines that run on Scheduled Tasks for a number of statuses such as started, stopped, failed and completed. How can we do the same for a pipeline that fails or stops whilst running on a Consum...

NAl by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Snaplogic Service Bus

I am new to Service Bus and have been using the Snaplogic Pipelines posted here (Azure Service Bus Integration) to read and write to service bus. However the pipeline to read from Service Bus, only pulls the last record off the bus and I would like t...

peter by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Powershell command execute Snap

Hi, Is there any way to execute a command line scripts (Ex: Power shell)? Our scenario is to execute a set of commands (which is located over in a server, where we could establish a connection through an FTP/SFTP) at the end of load completion for an...

Aravind711 by New Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Snaplogic connection to Azure Cosmos DB

Hello, We are looking to connect to Azure Cosmos DB Core(SQL) API from Snaplogic. Are there any snaps that help in this? I understand we could do REST API calls but was looking for connector snaps if any. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, VK

v114 by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos