Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Broken Pipe in REST POST

Hello all, we have developed a pipeline which loads a file to SAAS application. For most files this works fine, but larger files error out. We get after 30 sec below error: Reason: Broken pipe (Write failed) Resolution: Please check the Snap properti...

steffeck by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! REST GET: Not working for Smartsheet API

Hi, I’m trying to fetch data from a sheet using Smartsheets sheets API. I’ve generated the access token, and it’s working fine with Postman. Please see below it’s returning the data, but when I do the same using Rest Get, it’s not producing anything....

Resolved! Throw an error or warning

Hello, Is there a way to force a pipeline to finish in warning or error state in the dashboard? We handle all errors using an error pipeline. This makes it difficult to spot pipelines that have gone wrong in the dashboard. It would be great if there ...

Tommy by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 5 kudos

How to get id column value

“entity”: “{"columns": "created_at,carrier_name,tracking_number,status_caption,locker.locker_number,status_timestamp,assigned_name,recipient_name,recipient_location_full_name,location_full_name,sender_name,comments,is_damaged,modified_by_name,custom_...

Rahul by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paginated REST GET calls against Monday.com

Wondering if anyone has done paginated REST GET calls to Monday.com? I’m trying to figure out how to structure the “Have Next” and “Next URL” parameters to the snap. The query in Monday looks like this: It’s this JSON string that gets passed to the ...

OhSnap by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos