Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sharepoint online token refresh fails

We’re trying to use a “always listening” pipeline (filepoller / salesforce subscriber), which will react to new events and write files to sharepoint online. The pipeline is working fine for the first hour - after which it fails with the following err...

Matthias by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mapping in mapper from file

I have a requirement where i need to map 200 columns from source to target and source and targets names doesn’t match. Also window of mapper component is very small and it is very tedious to map in snap if columns are large. Is there a way that i can...

Resolved! Cannot work out correct WHERE CLAUSE Expression

I have a Salesforce Read Snap and attempting to write a where clause that is dependent on a boolean field. This is my current expression: ' CUSTOM_FIELD__c = '+"'" + TRUE + "'" The error is as follows: Where Clause: TRUE is undefined. Perhaps you mea...

NAl by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Records not marrying up based on Email

I have a pipeline which is pulling data from 2 salesforce orgs. These data sets are then combined and matched based on the email address using a sort and join (left outer) snap. The end result is an upsert operation is in 1 of the orgs. When executed...

NAl by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cumulative sum of a value in an array

Hi Everyone, I need help on an expression solution. The “sum” should be the sum of the value(s) of “key2” from previous records till the current record within the array. I’m trying to make it using the “reduce” function. Input: [ { "key1": "val...

spinaka by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Group by fields with specific group size

Hello All, Is there a way we can use group by fields limited to a group size? Group by fields snap doesn’t let us specify a group size, so if we try to create groups based on a field, whether the occurrence of the field is 5 times or 500 times, outpu...