Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Doing a Lookup In SnapLogic? [Help]

Hi, I have the following use-case and I haven’t found any way to get it done within SnapLogic. I am wondering if it is possible at all using this tool. I have a CSV File in Snaplogic Designer with the following fields (example) $ID, $Name, $AmountPai...

JPaps by New Contributor III
  • 16 replies
  • 4 kudos

Asynchronous REST POST Functional Response

Hello all, New user here. Could someone please provide an example of how to model handling of an asynchronous callback to a REST Post call? Do I define this within the pipeline from which the Post call is made or do I need to set up a dedicated res...

ahouston by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to copy data multiple times

I have a requirement, where by I need to copy the same data into all the entries in a JSON array. The data I need to copy is “countryIso” : “GB” “sessionId” : “ed7e8228-a82b-44e0-adea-caee6c61a987” I have an typical JSON array structure: "orderLine...

Walkback by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL server to Amazon S3

Am trying to load large volumes of data from SQL Server to Amazon S3. If I use ‘SQL Server Select’ then it is taking way longer to extract a single big table. Is there a faster way to extract data from SQL server to Amazon S3. Using GroundPlex

erkonline by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SharePoint Integration

Hello SL community, I’m trying to read the documents from my SharePoint. I have created a Test site and a folder inside it. I was able to authorize the account. However, I’m still facing the same issue with all SharePoint snaps(PFB the snap(1)). I’ve...

tharunm by New Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is file operation supported for ftps

Hi, when i tried to do operation like move using file operation in ftps server i couldnt do and was getting error like Failure: Unsupported protocol or URL syntax error, Reason: The protocol in the URL is not supported or URL has syntax error. syntax...

rashmi by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos