Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Some json strings questions

Hi We are just starting off with SnapLogic and we wonder if somebody can give us some answers to the following questions. We have the following input [ { transactionId:“F59AE026-8AEA-4F69-BE97-F7AB981AC3BF”,LineCreationSequenceNumber:1,ItemNumber:“99...

Richard by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Expression in router

Hi, We are doing migration to snaplogic and I need to write expression in router where basically in first output anything which is true for the expression:- $Z7_COND.IDOC.MES in (‘ED’,‘FG’) and $Z7_COND.IDOC.REC in ('34,‘PD’) and 2nd output should ha...

Sahil by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Transform a flat json list into a list of objects

Being pretty new to SnapLogic I struggle a lot with processing Json data. Currently I am trying to process a SOAP response. After the first processing, I have a flat list of attributes: [ { “START_RECORD”: null }, { “ATTR1”: 123 }, { “ATTR2”: “xyz” }...

Tord by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get file owner for local files

We need to build a pipeline to get the latest files created in a directory, and who created them. While this works fine with the Directorybrowser, the owner is always shown as “unknown” - in both file:// and smb:// patterns. Windows explorer clearly ...

Matthias by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to deal with paging in post response

Hello all, I have to deal with API with paging. In the body of the response I received not only data but also cursor(pointer to the next page of data). I used REST POST snap. The API was designed to return a large dataset and that’s why the API shoul...

ed_tc by New Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos