Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

When I am trying to download a zip file , I am getting is not archive file invalid zip file when creating a zip file and writing it

I have created a pipeline and a trigger task (file writer) in the same project. But when I am trying to send the zip file using file writer / zip file writer snap in that api using REST PUT It is reflecting in manager and when I download it , it’s ge...

Oracle Execute Snap - Hangs

Hi, One of my Oracle Execute snap hangs in the pipeline execution. This is a straight forward Update command, this will update one record. If the pipeline is stopped and executed this will complete in few seconds. Not sure what causing the issue, del...

Hemanth by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

MS Exchange Integration

Hi Community, I was hoping if you could help me with integrating my MS Exchange account(not an Admin) with SnapLogic. I have followed the below two links for initial configurations but when I tried to add the account in the Event listener app, a new ...

tharunm by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Union only if

Hi, I have a pipeline where I need to send two sets of data streams union-ed a one record stream with static values (not a header but kind of acts like a heads-up column for the remaining records)a dynamic stream where the data is read from a data so...