Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sorting list of strings

Hi All, Please help. my input is below. { “ABC”: “Management,Improved” , “DEF”: “Management Effectiveness” } and i want to sort the list of strings that is present in ABC. Expected Output - { “ABC”: “Improved,Management”, “DEF”: “Management Effectiv...

KTsnap by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Worksheet Reader (Google Sheet Snap Pack)

Dear Community, I have a use case that needs to read a Google worksheet using the Google Sheet snap. Our Google Admin helps us set up the Google Account that needs access when I use the Worksheet Reader snap in SnapLogic. For testing, I shared a Goog...

marenas by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Group By Field behaving mysteriously

I have a Union snap with 4 inputs where the incoming documents contain the same columns. To deduplicate the rows, I am preparing the data by using the Group by Field snap to identify those with a shared column value. When validating the pipeline this...

NAl by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Write expression for conditional check

Hi, I want to write this code in expression snaplogic. I need to map TestID. <xsl:variable name=“TestID”> <xsl:if test=“exists(node()/IDOC/A1[VW=‘F’]/NO)”> <xsl:copy-of select=“node()/IDOC/A1[VW=‘F’]/NO”> </xsl:copy-of> </xsl:if> <xsl:if test=“not(ex...

Sahil by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 5 kudos

SharePoint Snaps

I am using the SharePoint Snaps to move data to SharePoint online list. In my SharePoint snaps, I am using an expression for the SharePoint site name to connect to different sites based on the input data. If the input data has one site name the snap ...

rfarag by New Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos