Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Array Rename

Hi Team, I am trying to achieve below. I would need directions on how to achieve below in a mapper or any other way. Source : { “UBER_ID”:[ “1”, “Integer_pattern” ], “First_name”:[ “Majid”, “TextOnly_pattern” ], “Last_name”:[ “”, “TextOnly_pattern” ]...

Majid by New Contributor III
  • 10 replies
  • 4 kudos

Heroku PostgreSQL JDBC Account Setup

I’m trying to configure the JDBC Account to work with my Heroku Postgresql account: But I’m getting the following error: Failed to validate account: java.lang.RuntimeException: Driver org.postgresql.Driver claims to not accept jdbcUrl, jdbc:postgres...

Automating the snap logic pipeline

We created a set of snaplogic pipelines, exported the pipeline’s as .slp files. Now we are looking for automation for a) Importing the .slp pipeline through jenkins (the .slp pipelines are checked in in a repo) b) After import if required need to set...

arunnp by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

REST POST A File?

Seems like a silly question, but I have a pipeline with a REST POST snap like below which posts a file pulled directly from the SLDB filesystem and posts it to a URL, specifying an Upload File and Upload File Key. This seems to work fine… But my fi...

christwr by Contributor III
  • 14 replies
  • 2 kudos

Double Quotes Parsing Error Expression

I am getting the below error when I am using the expression to run using the filter. If I remove them and run it, it works fine. The double quotes are causing issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated? I have changed the filed names because of co...

nosingh by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos