Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hostname not found error with ultra task

Hi, I have created an ultra task on our groundplex and is is running successfully. When we try to call the ultra task via a REST POST from our cloudplex we are getting the following error; “reason”: “XXXXXXXXX: Name or service not known” (where xxxxx...

Richard by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Return custom HTTP Header

I’m trying to return a hash of a CSV document I’m returning in a triggered task and I want to return it in a HTTP header. I would have thought i can do it the same way i can manipulate the status code by setting a binary header, but the headers aren’...

Henchway by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to post zip file using rest post

Hi All, I am trying to post the zip file to end point using rest post. The downstream application expecting the ZIP file. They are storing the zip file in the blob column of sql server. data(zip file name) - storing in the blob column to process furt...

kkishore by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

JMS Consumer ActiveMQ

Hello, I need help configuring JMS Consumer to consumer an ActiveMQ queue. I am stuck at the validating account part. Connection Factory: org.apache.archivemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory I’ve added the JAR & populated: InitialContext.INITIAL_C...