Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Set Date to 1st of Current Month

I am trying to get the current date and convert it to the 1st of the current month of the current year. The resulting format should be dd/mm/yyyy SnapLogic doesn’t recognize this expression (even without the Date.parse): Date.parse(Date.now().withDay...

NAl by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 5 kudos

Currently experiencing large load times

we currently have a pipe that queries salesforce via SOSL for search results. Using a normal *non ultra) pipeline task with a bearer token. When are using json to recieve and parse information then returning (non mapped) json to the requester. This w...

pleblond by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Dynamic file name in excel format

I want to name a file dynamically while creating an excel, the csv formatter allows dynamic file naming but not the excel formatter. I am having issues with the csv formatter, it does name the file dynamically but the csv file does not show all field...

Resolved! Search in Array

hi there, I have data coming in these structures source1 - { "@type": "array", "order-line": [ { "line-num": "00010", "attachments": { "@type": "array", ...

manohar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 4 kudos

CDATA In SOAP Execute

How to use CDATA information in the SOAP Execute snap. When I test in SOAPUI tool, it accepts CDATA and the execution is a success. In SL, I am getting the below error: “error”: “Server was unable to process request. —> Error in xml: Data at the root...

Deepak by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No root element found error in SAP IDoc Write

Hi, I am trying to write to SAP iDOC but getting “No ROOT attribute found in the input document.” output is getting generated with XSLT and I just need to map output XML to SAP idoc write. parent pipeline is running in cloud and SAP idoc write is run...

Sahil by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos