Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CDATA In SOAP Execute

How to use CDATA information in the SOAP Execute snap. When I test in SOAPUI tool, it accepts CDATA and the execution is a success. In SL, I am getting the below error: “error”: “Server was unable to process request. —> Error in xml: Data at the root...

Deepak by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No root element found error in SAP IDoc Write

Hi, I am trying to write to SAP iDOC but getting “No ROOT attribute found in the input document.” output is getting generated with XSLT and I just need to map output XML to SAP idoc write. parent pipeline is running in cloud and SAP idoc write is run...

Sahil by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create Avro Dynamic Schema

Hi Team, I would like some recommendations/directions regarding possible solution to below requirement. I have created a generic pipeline to read 800 different Mainframe VSAM binary files with different formats and parse them using associated copyboo...

Majid by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google REST API Error

Hello Everyone, We are using REST Post snap to push files to a Google Drive. The pipeline is working as expected but when we schedule the pipeline, it is throwing 400 error after running for couple of times. Following is the error that we see Error R...

Resolved! Help with DIFF SNAP

Hi, I am looking for some help regarding DIFF Snap. Below is the scenario, I am working on: I have two Source DBs - A & B. DIFF snap is being used to identify the eligible data for Insert, Update and Delete, and accordingly operations performed in S...

PayalS by New Contributor II
  • 14 replies
  • 2 kudos