Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Salesforce_snap

Hi , I ma trying to build a pipeline using salesforce snap. I just got my Trail version of salesforce instance and i am trying to login from snaplogic salesforce snap. I am getting below error .can some one pls help me on this . Failed to validate ac...

Weird pipeline execution issue

I have an issue with the SnapLogic interface where I and only I cannot execute a pipeline after loading. I always have to edit a Snap, save it, verify it and then I can execute the pipeline. Others on my team don’t have this issue and I"m not sure h...

Garrett by New Contributor II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having issue with .contains

Here is what I have $message.contains(‘successful’) ? 1 : 0 . This should give me a count of “1” if the Stored Procedure executing correctly. I then have a UNION, AGGREGATE and a ROUTER to count the SQL EXEC snaps, however it is only counting the f...

TAM by New Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using external url api

Hello partners, I have a query, I made a pipe in quickbase in which I have a URL generated by the QB API with information in a Json, how can I read that URL in snaplogic? I tried with a REST service but it doesn’t work, or is it that Rest Snap only r...