Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pass parameter from Lookup snap to Mapper Snap

Hello there, I have several questions regarding the Salesforce Lookup Snap. I need to make 3 separate queries to Salesforce. Do I have to use 3 separate Salesforce Lookup snaps and if so, how does this affect performance? How do I refer to and add ...

NAl by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

REST Snap Public API Error

I am still kind of new to Snaplogic. So I apologize in advance if I don’t provide enough information. I have a REST GET Monitoring snap that we use to get current time and prior runtimes so a pipeline down the line can determine what information is n...

Resolved! IF else Condition in Mapper

Hi , I have a requirement to write multiple IF/ELSE conditions and generate an output column. but i am getting syntax error, please someone correct me $section == “Presentation” && $action_field == “Product Short Name” ? $EMA_PRODUCTSHORTNAME: $secti...

Snaplogic Metadata Pipeline

Hi , Can you help me to design a pipeline to do unit testing for a project in dev organization and need to push this project to git hub dev branch. And need to pull the changes from dev branch to the project in QA organization. Regards, Achyuth G.

aig8355 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos