Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Creating files in a different organization

Hi everyone, i’m having the following challenge: I’m documenting files on Gitlab which are at some point then promoted from the Dev organization to the Prod org. This promotion runs in the Dev organization. It turns out that the File Writer cannot wr...

Henchway by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos

DateTime Parameter can't save to datetime field

I’m calling a child pipeline to do an insert I’m passing a datetime field, but in the child parameter it is now a string How do I convert it back to datetime? In the parent before I execute the child the value is: 1996-08-26T00:00:00.000 In the child...

RoyB by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

File writing using smb path

Hi Good day, I am trying to write a file in the remote desktop server . Instead of hardcoding the data I have parametrized certain fields as we have sequential child execution running for each country. This is my path: ‘smb://sgkcawveemwdv02.astrazen...

Harsha3 by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Setting Option set values in CRM

Hi Everyone, Can you set an optionset value using the int value rather than the string name? Also, do we need to refresh the meta data after adding new values in our CRM environment? We’ve added a new value which we can see in the front end and in th...