Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SQL Server Insert snap really slow

I’m writing ~ 200M records into a SQL DB but at the current rate (56,000 records over 2 hrs) I’ll be here a long time before it finishes. Wondering if I’m missing something in the setup or if there is something that needs to be tweaked elsewhere.

msalter by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Value to Field Mapping

Hi everyone, I’ve been trying to find a function that would allow a “Value to field” mapping such as this: As depicted, i would like to use Values as Keys in order to use them in expression libraries for value mapping tables. I’ve been trying severa...

Henchway by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 6 kudos

Data Validator - allow null values

I’m trying to use the Data Validator snap to validate birthdays in a file. The birthday (DOB) field is optional - it can be null, but if there is a date it needs to be in the proper format. I have this regex in my Data Validator, but it is catching n...

jervin by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

REST GET SNAP retry and timeout not dynamic

Hi all we are using the REST GET snap. In there we see that the timout ( connection timeout and read timeout) as well as the retry ( maximum request attempts and retry request interval) cannot be define dynamically. Is there a good reason for it? Or ...

steffeck by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos