Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Snaplex stability / performance issues

I have a single feedmaster + single groundplex setup: Currently there are 70 active (ultra) pipelines and the groundplex is consuming ~1400 threads. There are additional ultra pipelines that the system is trying to initialize. However, we are enco...

omair by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zoom JWT Token Generation

I have pipeline setup to get and update data from Zoom using REST snaps. Zoom uses JWT token for authentication as described below post https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/auth/jwt I used https://jwt.io/ to generate the token manually as describ...

bjadav by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looking for an expression to tie many to one

I would like to transform data as shown below. The idea is that M and W are associated with 8:00 start and 9:15 end (M,W=8:00-9:15). Tuesday and Thursday are associated with 14:45. M and W are currently separated by a comma, So are T and TH. M,W ...

acesario by Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Conditional Execution without open input?

Hi everyone, i’m wondering whether there is any snap i can use at the beginning of a pipeline to check whether a particular part of it should be executed without the need of an open input. What i want to do here is check a parameter whether the lower...

Henchway by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Combine documents

How can I take the contents of multiple documents, and aggregate them into a single document. So for example, I have data for 14 students - 1 per document. I’m feeding this to a soap execute that would perform better to submit once with 14 students ...

acesario by Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Sub Query in Snap without Oracle

Hi , I am trying to make a snap which replaces the simple sub-query . However I was not getting the proper count at the output . After knowing about the types of joins in snaplogic , I tried using them but the count is not in sync . Can I know what w...

Harsha3 by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos