Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SQL Server No Rows Control Flow

Newbie with Snap Logic. I’m attempting to build an integration that will run once a day. The input is coming from a SQL Server database. There will be days when there will be no data to process. I’m looking for best practices for determining if there...

bigdogz by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

NetSuite Attach Operation

We are building a pipeline where we create a vendor record in NetSuite using NetSuite Create Snap. We also have some attachments related to vendor that we would like to attach to the vendor when it is created in NetSuite using NetSuite Snaps. Based o...

bjadav by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Date.Parse() Function

I have an incoming file that has a date value of 00:00.00.000 as a value. I am trying to set it to null. Comparing the exit_date ==‘00:00:00.000’ fails. Checking Date.parse($exit_date)==’ ’ or Date.parse($exit_date==null fails. Date.parse($exit_d...

SnapWizard by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Get Pipe Run Time ID

When I’m trying to insert data into the Teradata table, I also want to insert the pipeline run time id into a column to log as an entry. Can anyone suggest a way to get the id into a mapper when the pipeline is executing?

skodali by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cannot format date correctly to YYYY-MM-DD

Hi there, I’ve looked at other articles addressing this but non has helped me so far. Im looking to format a date in the DD/MM/YYYY to YYYY-MM-DD. The date will always be populated. I’ve tried the following expressions but they wont process correctly...

NAl by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 5 kudos

Py Script snap

I am building a pipeline which need to make recurring API call and consolidate the result. But when I call the API inside py script snap then it does not return result as the API default result. I tried to use two methods of get as get.getResponseBo...

munish by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos