Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Implied commit after oracle delete snap

I have a ETL pipeline. I want to do delete from table; insert into table; commit; but the oracle delete snap has a implied commit after it so I get delete; commit; insert; commit. My table is sitting there blank with no records until all the inse...

Mark by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default Names for Exported .slp files

Is there a way to change the default name for exported .slp files? It currently exports as pipeline name plus the date, but we want to change that to a standard prefix plus a the pipeline name. We don’t want users to need to update it at run time. Th...

jeanforde by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removing Null Values from JSON

Hi, We have a requirement to remove the null values elements from the json. Below is the example JSON which is having null values at Root and child levels. We need a solution to remove nulls at all levels and if all elements in child are removed then...

manchis by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

SnapLogic CI/CD with Exported slp files

I would like to build a CI/CD process that uses the exported slp files and compares them to the target environment and only overwrites them if there is a change. My original plan was to use the Metadata Snaps, but the “read” pulls a reference/pointer...

jeanforde by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos