Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Excel format customization

I am wondering if it would be possible to customize the excel data during the pipeline process. I’m trying to replace some crystal reports that have some custom formatting. Is this possible? If not, can it be or are there any suggestions on how to do...

Eval method behaving strangely

Hello. This is very strange but we have a pipeline that has pipeline parameters / arguments. 1 for month and the other year: This works fine when the months is 7 or less (july). once you put the param = 08 for august and year 2020 this strange error...

Redshift Unload Directly to Parquet

Hi, Has anyone figured out a way to Unload data directly to parquet format from Redshift? The Redshift Unload snap does not have parquet format as an option (just delimited and fixed width files). I have tried to circumvent this by using a Redshift E...

boverton by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remove json object conditionally

I have the following document with question responses. When the response is “-”, I would like to remove the question and answer text. Is there a way to do this in a mapper or conditional step? Before: [{ “Questions”: [ { “answerText”: “John”, “Que...

acesario by Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Using the parsed Float value in string

I have double value coming from the source as a string. Source value: “NTGEW” : “3.400” I am using parseFloat() function to convert the string into double value. parseFloat($NTGEW) ===> 3.4 The parseFloat function is working as expected when it is th...

patan by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 9 kudos