Designing and Running Pipelines
Discuss how to use the SnapLogic platform.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Extract data from Json to CSV File

Hi All, I have a JSON file and i am trying to extract specific data and copy it in a csv file. The sample structure is given below and from this structure i want to extract only the value part from each attribute: Like “value”: “B12345678” “value”: ...

Parin by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to add a custom Header in a file?

Hi, I am reading some table data from a SQL Server (‘SQL Server - Execute’ snap) and writing the output to a text file (‘File Writer’ snap) (using a ‘CSV formatter’ between he above snaps) ‘SQL Server - Execute’ → ‘CSV formatter’ → ‘File Writer’ Req...

anivtk by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! SSO login issues

Hi , We have multiple Snaplogic orgs created which are using same Identity Provider ( IdP). Today on one of the org i changed the IdP and when i tried to login back using SSO i received an error message “Single Sign On authentication failed.SSO login...

Petrica by New Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rest Post with attachment and form data

Hello Snaplogic gurus, Can any one give me pointers how I can convert this into snaplogic pipeline? Thanks Manohar curl -L -X POST ‘https://test.coupahost.com/api/purchase_orders/471/attachments’ -H ‘Accept: application/json’ -H 'X-COUPA-API-KEY: x...

manohar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 6 kudos